To The Archives

Saturday, January 22, 2011

APARTMENTS: 5 YEARS AFTER/ 5 YEARS LATER


Apartment Number $ - The Shaman. (2006)
from Simonwilchesc on Vimeo.

In 2005 I started developing my graduation project. It was a
15min animated short consisting of 4 pieces in different techniques.

At the time; there were many things I did not know, could not do,
or never took into account while developing the project.

I decided, for many reasons, to give it a second look and try to fix
some of the technical shortcomings of the piece. I have been working
on it the past two months. This is sort of the result:























I am pretty satisfied with the results. They are not perfect by any
means, however these show some of the skills I have come to
learn these past years. 

MORAL: Never be absolutely satisfied with anything you do. 
There will always be room for learning and improvement. 

Thank you for Watching.

Simón.

No comments:

Post a Comment